Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Candy Bar & Swiss Cheese ~ Six Years Ago

I know I will never forget this combination. I actually had it for breakfast six years ago.

I bet by now you think Wow I'm really nuts...........




Six years ago I ate this and drove to work. It was a Friday & no work for the weekend. I couldn't wait for the day to be over. I clocked in and started my day only for my work day to end in a half hr.

Why ?????????

Cramping and pain ...............

My boss such a sweet man gave me my check & told him I would be gone for the rest of the day. I drove myself to the hospital only to find out I was miscarrying my baby. I was scared to death.

I lost my little son " Riley " that day. Six years ago & it seems just like yesterday.

Yesterday I was grocery shopping & I was buying cheese & I got me a pack of Swiss cheese & a candy bar. Remembering you my precious Riley always but extra today.

I love you forever and I'm so much stronger because of YOU !!!
I miss you sooooooooooooooooooo very much everyday.

My Swiss cheese & Candy bar boy
Happy 6th Birthday Riley
Photobucket

6 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))Happy 6th Birthday to Riley.

Shauna said...

Happy 6th Angel Birthday Riley! <3

Crystal Theresa said...

Remembering with you ♥ Riley ♥

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you and your darling Riley... happy angel-versary xoxo

trennia said...

Happy 6th Birthday to <3Riley<3

Dana said...

I'm just getting caught up on things....Happy Belated Birthday to Riley and I like the tradition of the chocolate bar and swiss cheese.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio