Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 WEEKS ALREADY

Wow yesterday my Little Miss Carly was 2 weeks already. So hard to believe & she has changed so much. It's so unreal how fast they grow. I guess now that I'm a stay-at-home MOMMY I can see it more. It's also neat that a child has so much love for you. While we are on the subject of love & kids. This is so AWESOME my Jennifer who is 5yrs old woke up on Mother's Day & it was early prolly like 6am or so. I was laying on our loveseat after putting Carly back to sleep around 4 am. Well at about 6:30 am I woke up & looked on the floor right beside the loveseat was Jennifer & her dolls. She woke & said HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY MOMMY !!!!! That made my day right there & it didn't take any money in the world. I was surprised she didn't have to be reminded. Anyway Kids are a AWESOME joy to have you never know what they are going to do next. I can be having the worst day & just a smile or something one of them says makes me think of how proud I am to be a MOTHER.

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio