Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Special Day & My Rainbow

Been busy but enjoying every moment of being a Mom !!!

The other day actually this past Thursday Carly was pretending to read me a book. She loves to act like she is at school.

This past Thursday was my birthday & what better then to spend it w/ this little cutie !!!

I love this picture turned out so Awesome !!!



Then we went early to pick the girls up at school from Garden club & Carly got to play a bit. So happy & a beautiful day !!!





I love her so much our precious Rainbow !!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

trennia said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline!
Love you(((hugs)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a perfect Birthday!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio