Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Thoughts

The past few days have been sad here in Nevada. If you read my post about the news reporter that was died from a Hit & Run accident on Sunday afternoon. I have spent time watching his children that are left speak out about there Dad. It breaks my heart. The children are all the same ages of my children only 11 , 10 & 7 years old. Its sad to be gone in just a moment. I have been on both sides of the fence knowing & being taken quickly it is never easy. It makes me stop and think of just how precious this life really is. I mean I know it is but it is such a reminder. As I was watching these children speak I noticed that the one thing they wanted was to have lots of friends & love sports just like him. They said we want to laugh again. I know that in time it will happen for them but it will never go away.

I also found out that there Mother is battling cancer. Please keep this family in your prayers.

So I remembered something someone told me when I lost someone dear. It was this saying........

It's hard to forget someone but the hardest word is saying goodbye....LOVE has its own time, its own season and its own reasons for coming and going. Be glad that it came to live for a moment in your life.

I also found this on Pinterest this morning , So true



I know I was sorta all over the place but I care even though I don't know them. I was so thankful when the youngest child said I prayed and told God you got a great Dad up there , take good care of him. The young boy said I will be praying extra from now on.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Trennia said...

So very sad...The family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

That corgi :) said...

So sad for the family; you are right, they will laugh again, but life will never be the same; it is comforting to know they had a faith though!

betty

Holly said...

prayers for them ♥

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio